University of Oxford and University of Groningen
LIMITED to 20 Seats
This workshop is intended for experienced users of RSiena, the package in the statistical software system R for analyzing longitudinal data of networks, and of networks and behavior.
A number of new features of RSiena, and some possibilities that may be considered advanced options, will be discussed and demonstrated.
The following topics will receive attention:
- Goodness of fit checking with sienaGOF.
- Selection and Influence tables.
- Multilevel analysis of network dynamics.
- Dynamics of two-mode networks.
- Dynamics of multiple (multivariate) networks.
- Dynamics of networks with ordered categorical tie values.
- Depending on progress still to be made: the Settings model for dynamics of larger networks.
Participants are requested to check the SIENA website (Courses-activities tab) in the week before the workshop to download the workshop materials. Participants might consider bringing their own laptop with R and RSiena installed, and these materials available, such that some steps of the data analysis can be followed hands-on.
SIENA website: http://www.stats.ox.ac.uk/~snijders/siena